Dalton,

Can they give you a medication that can make you more comfortable, or relieve some of the attacks?
Janice

-----Original Message----- From: Dalton Garis
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 2:45 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2011 #178

Well, friends;

I now have an answer to these symptoms of attacks of contractions.  I have
stiff man syndrome, or stiff person SPS.  It is an autoimmune disease
similar to all these others, only it attacks a place in the brain that
makes tie chemical that transmits signals to the voluntary muscles.
People with this can get attacks from stress, loud noises, too much
stimulation, or just minding their own business.

It is progressive with all the muscles finally getting involved. But I may
have what they call an indolent case, which means it wont progress too
fast, and I can get my work completed.

Nice to have a time line!!!

Regards,

Dalton