well I'm happy that you are on top of this to-do list and praying,yes praying
that success is yours in this matter!
John WV

--- On Wed, 5/11/11, rn11...@yahoo.com <rn11...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: rn11...@yahoo.com <rn11...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [TMIC] O.T. cancer dx.
To: "tmic" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2011, 7:08 PM

Hi,
   I got my second biopsy report results today. It shows invasive ductal
carcinoma in 2 separate areas,Grade 2,as well as the original 2 areas with the
ductal carcinoma in situ. My surgeon says this is very uncommon to have .
   I'm having an MRI on the 16th and will see an oncologist on the 20th.
   I don't have any palpable swelling in the lymph nodes,but a tracking dye
will be put in the morning of surgery to see if it's spread to the lymph
system,with a node biopsy if necessary.
   The next step (after the 20th) is to discuss with the surgeon and oncologist
which to have first;the mastectomy or the chemo. Will also have chest x-ray and
labs.
   Scariest thing is the 2 invasive areas did not show on the mammograms!

     Cheryl