Bernie I second that sentiment.  Bless all our service people and keep them
safe, and Gunny please keep up with the posts.

Patti

From: Bernie [mailto:bpe...@austin.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 5:47 PM
To: Bernard Pelow; Sarge; TMIC
Subject: [TMIC] OT - Marine Speaks Reply

In a message dated 5/26/2011 3:26:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bpe...@austin.rr.com writes:

Hey Sarge,
  Very true; and those Navy Seals have balls that clank and hearts as big as
this country! God bless them all and pray this crap comes to an end soon.
Peace,
Bernie

Your right Bernie. You might wanna let the unbelievers know this.

I've seen only one complaint about your post Gunny, and I agree with you.
Even though this is a TM list, we also talk about many other things besides
that topic, and it may be that someone is just having a bad day.  We all
know what that is like! Regardless of that one negative response, keep on
being "Gunny", the true Marine!
Semper Fi,
Bernie