From: Emily <<mailto:em...@telephonelady.com>em...@telephonelady.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:43:14 -0400
To: Dalton Garis <<mailto:malugss...@gmail.com>malugss...@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Neurology Now

Hi Dalton,

Keep in mind that Walmart has a list of medications that are only $4.00 per month (without insurance). It is extensiveŠ.and they have copies to take home in the pharmacy at each Walmart. I take this list to the doctor when we go so that the doctor can possibly prescribe one of the medications on the list and we can save some money. We have a prescription plan but it has a $3500 per year limit and my husband has reached that so we are paying for drugs out of pocket now.

Also, if you have paid into social security you may be able to get social security disabilityŠ..you might want to look into that as well.

Welcome home to the USAŠ.how are you doing since you have gotten here?

Emily