Hello TM’ers

Boy, have I got news!     I am finally able to get back to my water aerobics,
after 4 years, and who should I meet but another TM’er right here in my town.
 Was I shocked!    Both of her
legs were affected, but she walked better than I do.   She also has colon and
bladder problems like most of us.     Now, the strange thing is that about a
year after her myelitis attack, she
fell and broke her hip on the right side.    After the doctors did the surgery
and she started to walk again, she noticed that the right leg was no longer
affected by the myelitis.   It is
perfectly normal now.    The neurologists and trying to figure it out.
Kinda strange isn’t it?

Janice from Missouri

<<wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>>