From: wim_from_holl...@hotmail.com
To: bpe...@austin.rr.com; grodg...@austin.rr.com; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] OT - this is scary
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 14:44:05 +0200

We do follow this every day on the news. We can't imagine that is still all
politics to hold all the plans back, because not only the US is infold, the
hole world is. We here in Holland has to deal with cit backs on social
security, healthcare and higher taxes. Not that we like it, but those were
nessary. Not that we agreed to all the choises, but one way or the other, you
have to make them. You have to do something at the guild for eaach person of
more than $130.000, we here get nervous of a guild for each of $15.000. It is
no longer left or right, democrat or republican, we can't go live on as nothing
happend. When your econemy goes down, it effects the whole world. Money will
tumbling down in falluw, banks will go down and everyone sooner or later will
lost a part of his money.

Wim