I watched it this morning! I recognized a lot of faces, including my daughter,
Ashlee Black!

Well done Greg!!

Tracey L. Black

Certified Insurance Service Representative

Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency

PO Box 3039, 132 Buford Avenue

Gettysburg, PA 17325

Phone:     717-334-6741, x 29

Fax:       717-334-3414

Office hours:   8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

My hours:       9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Insurance coverage cannot be bound or altered without confirmation from a
licensed agent. If you do not hear from us within 1 business day, please
re-contact us in case your information has not be retained. This message
contains confidential information for use only by its intended recipients and
may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, and protected under
the law (including Gramm-Leach-Bliley and HIPAA/HITECH). If you are not the
named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use of, distribution of,
copying, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and may result in criminal or civil penalties. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this by mistake and delete this
e-mail from your system. Thank you.