From: "Jeron Rampersad" <rumc...@hotmail.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 8:56:12 AM
Subject: [TMIC] aaaaaaaaaahh!

It's so rare that it's quiet on here. I get sucked in by my own personal
problems and never get the time to write because of that. I truly hope no one
else has the same reason, because then no one would write anymore. This is all
I have now...so.....aaaaaaaaaahh! I screamed! did y'all hear me?
Jeron