keep it up Dalton and Im going to ask gunny to pick up your license!

--- On Sun, 8/14/11, Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fwd: MY STORY
To: "Louise Croyden" <louisecroy...@cogeco.ca>, "john snodgrass"
<jcs...@yahoo.com>, tmic-list@eskimo.com, deer...@aol.com
Date: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 2:18 PM

Hey;
Sorry for all that un-asked-for philosophy earlier.  Actually, I had another
attack when I went to the bank today, and had to have someone help me home and
back up to my bed in the flat.  Couldn't get my arms and legs to do what I
wanted.  And my face, too, got all contorted.  And when your face begins
looking funny to people, then you get treated a lot differently.
Dalton