I don't have my blackberry anymore. (regretfully)  so my email is different .
I got Tm in 2007  and this group helped me so much. Certain people Alton John S
 Janice Dalton Cheryl Dalton  akiia. Kevin and few other regulars   -I didn't
join in much but sure did benefit from knowing I could have place to go. Been
having a pretty good summer so far. If I can stay cool. Fatigue still # one
issue. But I do what u guys said pace myself. U know what's amazing is I've
gotten more advice tips or whatever on this site then from my own neurologist.
Just wanted to say thanks cuz -  i just as of day before yesterday got on
Facebook (with this new iphone4 )
But I live way out in the middle of the Forrest and can't always get connection
to Internet.
   So dont leave me - I'll be here for you !!!!!
Love to you
Jackie Duval
jackiedu...@hotmail.com

Sent from  my iPhone