For those of you that are only here in this group....I wanted to pass on that I
had started the process at the beginning of the year to do a book of stories
from a group of us that have TM...
I put together a book of 20 stories and the book is now finished...

Hey everyone....I just got this email from the publisher...
It appears that it is done....
This is the email that I got....I am posting this because this gives
you an opportunity to get the book at a 20% discount....which I am
encouraging you to use...

....PublishAmerica is proud to announce the recent release of Kevin D
Weilacher's new book: Transverse Myelitis!

Here's what the author says about the book: Transverse Myelitis: Our
Stories is a culmination of stories from twenty people from all over the
 world that have been stricken with Transverse Myelitis.We just want
people to know what hurdles we have to overcome in fighting this
devastating disorder in hopes of finding a cure some day. We want to see
 the little children that become afflicted with TM, have the opportunity
 to be cured and lead a normal life that a child deserves to have. Not
to be ridden with pain, diets of medications and a full calendar of
doctors visits.Transverse Myelitis: Our Stories is dedicated to the
doctors that are currently researching a cure, all of the people that
contributed their story to this book and to all our TM brethren. A
special dedication goes out to Mack Styron II for coming up with the
idea of putting this book together.Kevin Weilacher & Mack Styron II

We are offering you an opportunity to secure your personal copy of
Kevin D Weilacher’s exceptional book today.  Please click here:
http://www.publishamerica.net/product44380.html to secure your copy of the
book*, then click Add to Cart. For an
introductory discount of 20%, use this coupon code: Discount20.
So...if anyone wants a copy...there's the link....
The proceeds of this book are going towards research for a cure for TM...

Thanks,
Kevin
Canton, OH