From: Robert Pall
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 10:11 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Facebook

I have not been around here for awhile. I stopped working in Februuary and
neveer changed my email address until yesterday. I have been on Facebook which
has a TM group and there are a lot of people on it from this group. I was
confused but now I am not and I am glad to be back where I started.
     By the way to celebrate my 764th birthday and my 14th annivarsary with TMJ
I went skydiving at the Jersey Shore....it was incredible and the most exciting
thing I ever did! I continue to not allow TM to disrupt my life!

Rob in New Jersey