From: kimharrison...@comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 5:00 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] : Today is my 7 year anniversary

Today is my 7 year anniversary that TM, (transverse myelitis) came into my
life.  I never would have imagined one morning I would wake up, my right foot
be asleep and in less than 8 hours be paralyzed on the right side of my body
from the waist down, changing my life forever. I have tried to welcome the
challenges and have crossed many hurdles this spinal cord disease thrown at me.
I would like to thank my family, friends and especially Brian for the love and
support I have been given.  Sometimes I fail to say Thank You as often as I
should to everyone who has supported me. I would not be where I am today
without all of you. As I do not see a “cure” for this disease in my life time,
the journey will continue and life as I know it will “roll on”

http://www.christopherreeve.org/site/c.mtKZKgMWKwG/b.6357597/k.3480/Living_Life_to_the_Fullest_with_TM.htm