perhaps i should look into re-entering my Scottish roots and wear a kilt,,but
with a German name someone would buck,,,lol

________________________________
From: Elizabeth Clark <xbeecla...@gmail.com>
To: 'john snodgrass' <jcs...@yahoo.com>
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 3:02 PM
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Neurology Now on TM

I know what you mean, John, about how fabric
tortures your skin. I’ve given away most of my nice things and I’m
very careful about what clothes I buy now. Synthetics like rayon and polyester
make my skin just CRAWL! And silk or wool are just as bad. Cotton seems to be
my only saving grace so I stick to mainly “islander”-type crinkle
cotton and loose fitting caftans.

Betty
(in Northern California )