From: Emily <em...@telephonelady.com>
Subject: [TMIC] Baclofen Question
To: "'tmic'" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 1:27 PM

Do any of you have the Baclofen pump?  If
so, does it help?  How does it work?  The neurologist is talking about my
husband using this method of taking Baclofen because the spasticity in his legs
is preventing him from being able to stand and is interfering with his physical
therapy.  Your input is appreciated.

Emily Meyers