Hello tmi group
I was in the library working on my dissertation and overheard a lady discussing
ordeals about her mother. The problems related to m.s. not t.m.; however, she
mentioned her mom's doctor talk about mylopothy, multiple mylopothy, ect. but
didn't understand the terminology or issues.  Her mom is going through foot
drop, pain, has lessions on brain and along spinal chord.

I might have been a 'busy body' but I had to talk with her about the issues.

I told her about this support group and how it could help her understand what
is going on with her mom as well as help her get directions and assistance.

I don't know what the lady does for a living, and I didn't get her name, but I
see her assisting individuals with writing projects, school work, ect.

I hope it is ok that I gave her our email address and maybe some of you can
help her out.

Randy