to cure some of the things we buy meds for would in the eyes and pockets of
those that collect be tragic.

________________________________
 From: Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>
To: fr...@franksheldon.com; Regina Rummel <regina...@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Sativex (cannabinoid) news

Of course, they're afraid of the competition!

Big Pharma hasn't been paying all those millions to legislators and
presidential candidates just to see some better, cheaper drug get marketed
in the United States!

"Follow the money, sonny" That's what my father always said to me; and he
had worked on a lot of big city newspapers in his life, as did his father.

Dalton