 From: kevin weilacher <hwyfli...@yahoo.com>
To: Akua <a...@artfarm.com>; "tmic-list@eskimo.com" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 3:31 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Geron Halts Trial Because of  No Money

Geron pulling out of the stem cell research for MS and TM is old news.....
There is new hope through Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
(Cleveland Ohio)...
They have some stem cell research currently going on to treat MS....
http://casemed.case.edu/dept/neurology/Research.html
scroll down to where is says....   Translational Neurosciences  Center

Kevin
NE Ohio (Canton)