Bulletin from the cause: 50+ Autoimmune Diseases -- Fund Research for Crohn's, Lupus, MS, Diabetes, Arthritis and more (NEW)

<http://links.causes.com/s/clzsRs>

Vote Today to Help AARDA Win $30,000 for Autoimmune Disease Awareness

Help AARDA Win $30,000 to Increase Autoimmune Disease Awareness

The San Jose Group, a national public relations and creative marketing firm is celebrating their corporate 30th anniversary by giving away $30,000 in services. We need your help to ensure that AARDA wins this prize so that we can utilize these services for autoimmune disease awareness.

Here's how you can help:

1. Click the following link: <>http://links.causes.com/s/clzsRx.
2. Click the "vote" tab below the program description.
3. Click on American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association!

Today is the last day to vote - so please take a moment and support autoimmune disease awareness today!

Thank You,

The Team at AARDA