Ditto
On Jan 3, 2012, at 2:56 PM, James Berg wrote:

Definite scam

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 9:00 AM, pat cooley <patticoole...@gmail.com> wrote:
Kevin thanks for checking into this.  I figured it was a scam.

Patti - Wisconsin

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 9:07 AM, kevin weilacher <hwyfli...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Scam
http://gizmodo.com/5723577/powerbalance-admits-their-wristbands-are- a-scam

From: I Whiddett <i.whidd...@sky.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 7:17 AM
Subject: [TMIC] Power Balance Wristbands

Hello Everyone - A Happy New Year to all. Just saw ice dancing king, Christopher Dean,praising these wristbands. I have no hopes of taking to the ice, although I did enjoy roller skating back in the day, but has anyone tried these bands for balance problems caused by TM damage? re the recent discussion on long pants under trousers, Marks and Spencers thermal long pants and camisoles are wonderful, only wish I had discovered them sooner.
Iris UK