 From: Akua <a...@artfarm.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] has anyone ever heard of Percutaneous Discectomy for a
Herniated  Disc?

Re: [TMIC] has anyone ever heard of Percutaneous
Discectom
"Risks

During a percutaneous discectomy, the surgeon has no way of seeing the
herniated disc or the compressed nerve root.

The surgery might not remove the herniated disc. So there is no
guarantee that pressure on the nerve will improve.

There are risks with anesthesia.
What To Think About

Many experts consider percutaneous discectomy to
be a poor alternative to standard discectomy or microdiscectomy
procedures."

Why are you considering this?

 In terms of TM -- this would do nothing.

An ex had multiple back surgeries including a discectomy  --
I don't remember what kind...
he went to an experimental place in the Bay area....
but  his problems were markedly different from  what I
have with TM.....my pain is not  back pain
except when i wrench my back or arm or shoulder lugging  the
unmoving half of my body......

Guys,
>I am actually at the point where I want to try anything. Please let me
know if you ever heard of this and what you think. I found this link
on the net after I saw an ad in my local paper today.