mine is fine yet I am a mess

________________________________
 From: randy rankin <rj_ran...@yahoo.com>
To: TM Group <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 12:02 PM
Subject: [TMIC] is there a connection between low potassium and TM?

Mary is not talking  or communicating and is able to get to the bathroom with
assistance but that side of the family is still clueless.  I talked to them
about TM, MS, and mylopothy and I might as well been talking about a new island
off the coast of Java --- They are mentally fixed on the low potassium
situation and not the fact she can't talk and she can't walk. But I did promise
that I would ask the group to see if any of you were aware of any connections
between low K and the neurological conditions that impacted you -
experiencially or diagnostically