From: Dalton Garis
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 1:28 AM
To: Janice Nichols ; john snodgrass ; randy rankin ; TM Group
Subject: Re: [TMIC] is there a connection between low potassium and TM?

True enough;

But it seems to have opened some kind of route to partial epileptic seizures,
because I just stare out an can't do much sometimes for hours.  When they first
started they were almost exclusively physical, just bodily stiffness and wave
after wave of contraptions, first in the back, then in the front.  But after a
while they began to affect me mentally as well, until the mental situation
became uppermost as now.  When the attack starts, then my brain seizes up.

Dalton