Well said!
                     Janice

                                One Pissed off Canadian Housewife
                                This is very good PLEASE read....

                                Thought you might like to read this letter
                                to the editor. Ever notice how some people
                                just seem to know how to write a letter?

                                This one surely does!

                                This was written by a Canadian woman, but oh
how
                                it also applies to the U.S.A., U.K. and
Australia .

                                THIS ONE PACKS A FIRM PUNCH

                                Written by a housewife in New Brunswick , to
                                her local newspaper. This is one ticked off
lady...

                                "Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we?
Was
                                it or was it not, started by Islamic people who
                                brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001
                                and have continually threatened to do so since?

                                Were people from all over the world, not
brutally murdered
                                that day, in downtown Manhattan , across the
Potomac from
                                the capitol of the USA and in a field in
Pennsylvania ?

                                Did nearly three thousand men, women and
children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

                                Do you think I care about four U. S. Marines
urinating on some dead Taliban insurgents?

                                And I'm supposed to care that a few Taliban
were
                                claiming to be tortured by a justice system of
                                nation they are fighting against in a brutal
Insurgency.

                                I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in
the Middle
                                East, start caring about the Holy Bible, the
mere belief
                                of which, is a crime punishable by beheading in
Afghanistan .

                                I'll care when these thugs tell the world they
are
                                sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head, while
Berg
                                screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

                                I'll care when the cowardly so-called
insurgents
                                in Afghanistan , come out and fight like men,
                                instead of disrespecting their own religion by
                                hiding in Mosques and behind women and
children.

                                I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow
                                themselves up in search of Nirvana, care about
the
                                innocent children within range of their suicide
Bombs.

                                I'll care when the Canadian media stops
pretending that
                                their freedom of Speech on stories, is more
important than
                                the lives of the soldiers on the ground or
their families waiting
                                at home, to hear about them when something
happens.

                                In the meantime, when I hear a story about a
                                CANADIAN soldier roughing up an Insurgent
                                terrorist to obtain information, know this:

                                I don't care.

                                When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the
                                head when he is told not to move because he
                                might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the
bank:

                                I don't care. Shoot him again.

                                When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a
Koran and a prayer mat, and fed 'special' food, that is paid for by my tax
dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being 'mishandled,' you can
absolutely believe, in your heart of hearts:

                                I don't care.

                                And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes
                                it's spelled 'Koran' and other times 'Quran.'
                                Well, Jimmy Crack Corn you guessed it.

                                I don't care!!

                                If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on
                                all your E-mail Friends. Sooner or later, it'll
get to
                                the people responsible for this ridiculous
behavior!

                                If you don't agree, then by all means hit the
delete
                                button. Should you choose the latter, then
please don't
                                complain when more atrocities committed by
radical
                                Muslims happen here in our great Country! And
may I add:

                                Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering,
if
                                during their life on earth, they made a
difference in
                                the world. But, the Soldiers don't have that
problem.

                                I have another quote that I would like to
                                share AND...I hope you forward All this.

                                One last thought for the day:

                                Only five defining forces have ever offered to
die for you:

                                1. Jesus Christ

                                2. The British Soldier.

                                3. The Canadian Soldier.

                                4. The US Soldier, and

                                5. The Australian Soldier

                                One died for your soul,
                                the other four, for you and your children's
Freedom.

                                YOU MIGHT WANT TO PASS THIS ON,
                                AS MANY SEEM TO FORGET!

                                AMEN! GOD BLESS CANADA AND AMERICA .