I am one of the lucky ones  -  my hands were not affected at all.    But, my
feet are becoming a little strange.   Thanks for all the “hints” on how to
handle them.
Janice

From: pjv1...@chartermi.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 7:27 PM
To: The Man
Cc: Janice Nichols ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] SPASMS

that reminds me of the hand brace I was given shortly after my attack.  It was
brought to me because I was holding a rolled-up pair of socks to soften the
grip of my clenched hand.  I didn't want to let the nurse take the socks away.
A therapist soon brought me a plastic hand/arm brace that held my wrist, hand
and fingers fully open and straight.  I loved that brace,  It was such a relief
to have my muscles stretched.  I took it off to do my occupatonal therapy, but
put it back when I needed to rest.  I even slept with it on for a few months.
I understand why your gloves have become two of your closest friends.

Patti - Michigan