From: Janice Nichols <jan...@centurytel.net>
To: Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>; Lori Biehler <lbieh...@earthlink.net>;
subership <subers...@msn.com>; tmic-list <tmic-list@eskimo.com>; Robert Pall
<robthe...@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 22, 2012 8:40 am
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Handicap

Hi Guys!!     Am back from a great trip to Savannah, Ga., from Missouri.
Confidence fits right in with my feelings on traveling.   Was scared to death
something would go wrong
with any one of my body parts the first trip or two.    Now, can enjoy it much
more, still a little nervous, but am more confident.          Missed you guys!
Janice