Akua;  I didn't even know you did art work.  What kind of artwork?  What's it
like?  Is there a picture anywhere?  I would like to see.  Pam

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 07:02:19 -0400
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Participation
From: malugss...@gmail.com
To: a...@artfarm.com; tmic-list@eskimo.com

When I lived briefly in Malone, New York, up by Canada in Franklin County, even
the able-bodied lived that way.
It was said a person needed five trades and some land in order to make it
financially because it was so poor there.  Only a handful of very large dairy
farmers were OK.
And every spring might see a new "parking lot" carved out of the downtown, from
someone who managed to burn down one of the remaining city blocks that past
winter.
Dalton