Dalton, you need to move to a nice, friendly, small town where people take care
of each other and there is little or no crime.
Janice

From: Dalton Garis
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:07 AM
To: Janice Nichols ; James Berg ; transverse myelitis
Subject: Re: [TMIC] No mail

Well, OK;

I'm still having "spells" of epileptic fits every few days.  But I have
discovered that sometimes I can get out of at least some of the weaker seizures
by placing my mind on certain things.  And if I am able to concentrate on those
things then the spell is broken momentarily and I gain some control.

This is a new and promising development in terms of clawing back some of my
independence.  But unfortunately, I am still at the whims of epileptic fits
that could come anytime and anywhere the good thing is that in New York City
here no one notices; the bad thing is that you will likely get robbed.

Dalton