From: Barbara H.
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 12:00 AM
To: tmic
Subject: [TMIC] In Memorium

As I was preparing the birthday list for this month, I saw that April was the
birthday month of two long-time TMIC members who have passed on: Ken Oliver
(birthday: April 1) who just passed away this last year I think, and "Doc"
(Roger: I am not sure of his last name) (birthday: April 24). I don't have the
contact information for any of their family members, but if any of you do, they
might appreciate hearing that we were thinking of their loved ones and their
loss and ours.

Barbara H.
http://barbarah.wordpress.com

<<wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>>