howdy!
havnt been on in ages,hope everyone is doing well,had my surg for my baclofen
pump replacement,everything went outstanding and the pump is working well,had
it done at albany med center and thourghly had an excellent experience with no
aprehension or nervousness what so ever,spent 3 days in the hosp and had some
unbelievable pain killers,wow,had an even better time flirting with some very
beautifull nurses and didnt want to go home

i have been hearing alot of stories and even know someone who experienced
this.i heard of a woman who was dx with ms 20 years ago and spent a vast
majority of this time in a wheelchair and suffered through all crazy stuff we
do,tingling,numbness,muscle spasms,bladder issues(etc.etc).she woke up one
morning and put her legs over the side of the bed stood up and walked and had
no symptoms at all ,other than some muscle weakness which therapy took care
of,she is symptom free and is living a normal life like nothing ever
happened.what the heck,thats a dream of all of ours,ive been in this dam chair
since 2000 and other than the first 2 years of this have never given up hope of
walking.ive always had it burried in the back of my mind that somday it will
happen and then i hear stories like the one i wrote about.
have any of you ever heard of this happening?and what are your opinions on this.

to you new tm'rs and ms'rs,use this as a lesson of hope to never give up or
quit,the first 2 years is hell untill you get into a grove and start accepting
changes.

                                                                      jeff
                                                               tm 2000,ms2005