walking the dog. made me laugh. yesterday the Boxer needed to go outside and i
was going to be the one to take hem. well after several attempts i handed the
job over to the grandson for the dog was taking me instead of me him...lol

________________________________
 From: Pat Cooley <patticoole...@gmail.com>
To: Robert Pall <robthe...@aol.com>
Cc: deer...@aol.com; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] 13 years tm

Robert you have a wonderful outlook.  It has only been 4 yrs for me
and I believe I have come as far as I will ever come.  I can walk in
the house unaided but need a cane when I go out.  If you can walk your
dog you must be doing pretty good.  I do get depressed at times, but
my family usually can pull me out of it.  Right now the fatigue is
what gets to me.

Patti