From: Dalton Garis [mailto:malugss...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 7:32 AM
To: bobberino; Cindy McLeroy; Susan Kleinz; celr...@aol.com
Cc: tmic-l...@eskimo.net
Subject: [TMIC] Re: Provigil for TM?

Fellow sufferers;

Have any of you heard of Provigil?  Used for narcolepsy, it has found use by
MS patients to counter the extreme fatigue common with MS; and our situation
is often similar in some respects.

I get this fatigue, sometimes so bad that I stumble from lunch, slurring my
speech, and collapse on anything available and must be carried to a bed.

Would Provigil be useful??

Who has heard of this med?

Dalton H. Garis
Flushing, Queens