I saw it on the news on ABC

In a message dated 9/8/2012 10:58:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
gbthomas8...@sbcglobal.net writes:

    UNDERWATER WHEELCHAIR I hae no idea if this is for real but  pretty
amazing. I saw it on the Kim Komando website. She has a video of  the day and
other computer related tips, etc.     ()
_Watching:  Underwater wheelchair in Kim's Picks @ TVKim_
(http://shar.es/uHNvA)
Source: tvkim.com
Mobility has come such a long way in the last century. With ingenuity  and
determination, the whole world is accessible to everyone. Even the  deep sea
is traversable! This amazing wheelchair is proof.
sent this using _ShareThis_ (http://sharethis.com/) . Please note that
ShareThis does not verify the  ownership of this email  address.