____________________________________
 Subj: prayer request

Nell  Wallis

 (http://www.jackhayford.org/gallery2-607/2010ChristmasCard140)
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=bpvmabeab&et=1104400990804&s=6107&e=001eS9gQgTt_Qm0mK1Uc
vO91-TWUwAJ-3Yrz38kyJ8J6dlX8At-2eXvfiRdB16qgyObzn7RZs8eV0IO9DVW5viM6P20sHIOA
PYSAAY5SsTXopiH5ZmorlMTgtqvAMTrCC0GIoeJeP7lrLVvJzc66I46E5qKJCccYe7ZhnmN1x7uv
LYphH8SB1tHbW0diL8TLcuoMXA1OsGcUhQq0I3hD8is3g4g3HXsQc0esCAuPuVSkgo=)

-----

 ()

--

I have a prayer request. There's a lady I've known  forever. She's very
sick. On top of that, she's being abused by  those to whom she has given

PLEASE KEEP THIS E-MAIL GOING. Requesting 40 days  of prayer for our
country, beginning September 28, 2012 and through  election day! "If my people,
who are called by my name, shall humble  themselves, and pray, and seek my
face, and turn from their wicked  ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will
forgive their sin, and  will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14) REMEMBER
40 DAYS OF  PRAYER BEFORE THE ELECTION --- IT STARTS SEPTEMBER 28,  2012!

_Penny  Stock Ready to Soar
1  Under-the-Radar Stock You Must Buy Now!
_ (http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/5069a243688e9224309dest02vuc)
_PennyStockWizard.com_
(http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/5069a243688e9224309dest02vuc)

<WBR><W<WBR