>  Is it just as easy as regular cathing?

Yes, the same.

>  Do you have to deal with leaking and how do you deal with it?

If you had asked me yesterday I'd have said the only sign of leaking was a
wetness at the hole.
But yesterday I was rudely reminded of a vulnerability all indwelling caths
share: if you pull the
cath by accident you injure the bladder, and the bladder reacts with both
sphincter and detrusor
spasms. And a bit of blood in the bag. The detrusor wins, and a gush of wetness
follows.

Alton, with a month of unanswered mail