From Fayyad Ghanem

Attention,
Please note that i am making this business introduction based on my regards for
your credibility and your company profile i went through online. Due to your
long
experience in business,i would want to go into partnership with you in an
Investment
into Real Estate or any other lucrative in your country.

My names are Mr Fayyad Ghanem the son of the deceased Libyan former petroleum
Minister.
Iam  by this letter, offering you a partnership so as to allow me have you
as my representative and manager of the invested funds within the time
frame of the said Investment. Since i cannot determine if this email is still
functional
and also your willingness to partner with me i have made this proposal brief.

If you are interested in this offer of partnership kindly respond and let me
have your other contact details including your company profile which in
return i will furnish you an elaborate proposal & detail of this offer.

Your expedient response will be very much appreciated. Only reply to this
email if you are interested in partnering with me.

Regards,
Fayyad Ghanem