Hello fellow TMer's,
I know I don't post much here any more, but it does not mean I have forgotten you at all. Most folks moved over to Facebook, but I still read all your emails ya'll send out. Here is something that has many benefits, and the link to the "All Natural Pain Relief" has a LOT of good information for all kinds of pain. Especially for those of us who don't like taking tons of prescriptions of medications that can alter the mind. Hope someone can find this information beneficial.
Blessings, Peace, and Best Wishes for a great 2013,
Bernie
"May the best of 2012 be your worst of 2013"..

Fresh Ginger & Lemon Tea: Benefits--> Weight loss & Reducing cold and flu symptoms & Natural pain relief! Amazing spices that help you lose weight: http://positivemed.com/2012/09/22/spices-that-help-you-lose-weight/ <http://positivemed.com/2012/09/22/spices-that-help-you-lose-weight/>

All Natural Pain Relief Remedies:
http://positivemed.com/2012/11/17/all-natural-pain-relief/ <http://positivemed.com/2012/11/17/all-natural-pain-relief/>

INGREDIENTS:
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated;
juice of 1 lemon, or to taste;
2 cups water;
Honey (optional)

Grate some ginger into a mug--> Add hot water--> Add fresh lemon juice and honey to taste---> Enjoy it hot or let it cool down and add ice cubes for ice tea.