Janet, I would have  given the doctor the finger!  And told him how
ridiculous he  sounded.

Jude

In a message dated 1/18/2013 11:03:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
j.d...@shaw.ca writes:

The last neuro that I went to told me that when you  are not living a good
life, then God will afflict you.  When you   straighten up your life and
live the way you are supposed to, a way that is  pleasing to God, then He will
stop the affliction.  He told me to go home  and be grateful that my
affliction has not caused more damage, and that God  has allowed me to get to
where
I am.  geesh, thanks  buddy.

Janet