From: heyjude48...@aol.com
To: pjv1...@chartermi.net
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 03:56:13 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Pain management doctor

What do you mean?  I am going to have a pain pump
put in.  My family Dr. didn't want to be responsible for my pills anymore,
so she referred me to a pain clinic and the Dr. there recommended the Matrix
pain pump.   First they will do a trial somehow and then if it
works a permanent pump will be implanted. Love, Jude In a message dated
1/18/2013 8:21:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pjv1...@chartermi.net writes:Please
  tell more about pain management doctors and clinics. Anything would be
helpful
  and good to know.

Sent from my
iPad