I have had a standing frame glider since I was first paralyzed with TM from
the chest down in 2001. I use  it almost everyday. I like to stand and watch
TV especially football or Jeopardy J. I remember the first time I got up in
it, I could only stand for about 10 minutes because my blood pressure would
drop and I would get light headed.. Now I stand for over an hour with no
problems. I have had no recovery but I do think it helps keep me healthier
especially my circulation. The link below will take you to the website where
you can see my standing frame...Cody in Austin

http://www.easystand.com/