Hi Jude,

Glad you are asking about the pain pump (not baclofen pump, spasticity).
The one I heard about has morphine.  I am actually going this Monday for a
consultation at my neurologists pain management center, the pump will
definitely be discussed.

I have had TM/MS for 4.5 years and the pain is getting worse or my body is
adjusting to the meds more.  Since have not had that long can't really
answer the as you have gotten older questions.  We just tried increasing the
Neurontin but I started to think daily; 'what's so great about life'.
Figured I shouldn't be thinking like that so called my neurologist as that
is a side effect of Neurontin and some of my other meds, including my
anti-depressant Cymbalta (but it does help with the pain also).

He is also sending me for a consultation for Cranial Magnetic Therapy which
is used for depression, in place of medication.  Looked it up on the
internet, sounds pretty interesting and an extra might be some pain
reduction.  I do know, if these don't help, I might have to look into
disability as it is getting harder and harder to get up for work.  It leaves
me no energy to take care of myself, exercise, stretch, swim or sit still
and do something mindful.

If I end up with both of these I should be able to get off of some
medications, oh how nice that would be.

Good luck, I will report back on my visits.  Just got 2 feet of snow here on
Long Island, NY.

Make it a great day,

Deb