Hello  All,

Does  anyone have old letters from Pam Kinkade?  I would like to write a
book about her and her struggle with TM, her attitude, friends and her  life.
 Mistakenly I erased all her letters from my computer.  I  had hundreds of
them.  We wrote several times a  day.

I really  will appreciate your help on this.  It means a great deal to  me.
 If you could send them to me it would  be wonderful.  We are all great
people but she and I shared  something special.  She was such a good person
maybe all of you feel  that way.

Also I  need Dan's email address if anyone still has it.

For  those of you that still keep those records if you have emails from me
that  I can read, please send them to me too.  Of course, only the  meaningfu
l ones.

Thank  you for your help.

Jude
Michigan