Nikki
It does get easier. The first two years can be the hardest, because you are
still learning about TM and waiting to see how much recovery you will have. The
more you learn, the more you will feel in control. The more you reach out to
others you learn you're not alone in overcoming what TM did to your body.
It's good to find something to do or think about to get your mind off TM for
even minutes a day or better yet minutes per hour.  I don't remember your
limitations so I won't be foolish and tell you something ridiculous.
Tmic was my favorite pastime and a great discovery for me.  Add something new
each week and if you don't enjoy it move on to something else. Keep busy!

Patti V -Michigan