Hi Dennis
I think I remember your name from a few years ago when tmic was a much busier web site. I was tested for West Nile Virus when I was diagnosed with TM, however, I am one of those with no idea how or why I developed it.

I'm fortunate to be able to walk with a cane and returned home after eleven days in the hospital. I can't imagine how discouraging and depressing it would be living in nursing homes since TM. I'm wondering where you live and if you have ever met another TMer.

The first time I met Jude was when she was in a nursing home and it was a good visit for both of us.

I just reread you short paragraph and it reminded me of something i've noticed. It seems the longer we have TM the less we talk about it. I've had it for 9 years and can remember when I was willing to share every detail. Now, like you the details are a thing of the past.

Do you live in the U.S.?

Patti - Michigan