I couldn’t really tell a leaning toward either sex.    I guess TM isn’t
particular.
Janice

From: I.WHIDDETT
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:31 PM
To: Janice Nichols
Cc: mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC]

Thanks for that Janice.  Was there a fairly even male/female divide?

Iris UK

Sent from my iPad

On 26 Feb 2013, at 18:05, "Janice Nichols" <jan...@centurytel.net> wrote:

  Okay, fellow TM’ers, here is what I got from new responses.     I was really
hoping for something to jump out at me as far as same locations and a similar
age for being attacked
  by TM.    No such luck.      For what it is worth, here it is:

  LOCATION
                                   AGE

  Washington – 7
                                12/13/19    -    5 people

  New York  -  3
                                     20’s     -     2 people
  Michigan  -  3
  California  -  3
                                       30’s     -     2 people
  Texas  -  3

                                                 40’s     -     10 people
  Missouri  -  2
  Virginia  -  2
                                          50’s     -     10 people
  UK   --   2

                                                  60’s     -     7 people
  The rest of the states responding
  were only “1” each
                                 70’s     -     2 people

  Obviously the older we get, the more susceptible we are to TM.
  Thanks to all of you for responding.

  Janice – Missouri