 From: Janice Nichols <jan...@centurytel.net>
To: celr...@aol.com; tmic-l...@eskimo.net
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fwd: FW: An extra Ten Commandments O/T

Words to live by.    Thank you
Janice

From: celr...@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:21 PM
To: tmic-l...@eskimo.net
Subject: [TMIC] Fwd: FW: An extra Ten Commandments
O/T

From: sgten@hotmail.comSent: 2/28/2013 6:59:34 P.M. Central Standard  TimeSubj:
FW: An extra Ten Commandments
>Sheila TenEyck
>

>________________________________

>Layman's  Ten . . . . . . .Someone  has written these beautiful words.
>Must read
                                and try to understand the deep meaning of it.
>They are like the ten commandments to follow
                                in life all the time.

>1.  Prayer is
                                not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in
                                trouble,
>     but it is
                                a "steering wheel" that directs the right path
                                throughout.

>2.  So why is a car's
                                windshield so large and the rear view mirror so
                                small?
>     Because our
                                past is not as important as our future.
>     So, look ahead and
                                move on.

>3.   Friendship is
                                like a book. It takes few seconds to burn, but
                                it takes

                                years to write.

>4.  All things in
                                life are temporary. If it's going well, enjoy
                                it, that won't
>     last
                                long. If it's going badly, don't worry, that
                                won't last long either.

>5.
                                Old friends are gold! New friends are diamonds!
                                If you get a

                                diamond, don't forget the gold!  Because to
                                hold a diamond, you
>      always need a
                                base of gold!

>6.  Often when we
                                lose hope and think this is the end,
>     God smiles from
                                above and says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a
>      bend, not the
                                end!"

>7.  When God solves your
                                problems, you have faith in His abilities;
>     when God doesn't
                                solve your problems, He has faith in your
>     abilities.
>
>8.  A blind person asked St.
                                Anthony, "Can there be anything worse
>     than losing eye
                                sight?" He replied, "Yes, losing your vision!"

>9.  When you pray for others, God
                                listens to you and blesses them;
>     sometimes, when you
                                are safe and happy, remember that