From: Deb Monteleone
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2013 6:47 PM
To: 'Janice Nichols' ; 'tmic'
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Baclofen Pump

Janice,

Sorry if you wrote about your nerve implant already but I can’t bring it to
mind.  Seems to happen a lot to me.  What does it do for you?

When I went to one pain mgmt. doctor I was told about spinal stimulation
(implant) but they said it would not help my peripheral neuropathy pain.  Hence
moving on to the morphine pump trial.

Make it a great day,

Deb