I get them all the time..... they go straight to my spamkilling folder.    No
prob.

Bobberino
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dalton Garis
  To: dennis rabalais ; LIST
  Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 12:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Spam email

  I make it a rule never to open any email presenting only a link with no
sender communication in the body.

  Dg

  Dalton Garis
  Flushing, Queens
  New York, USA
  Mobile: 718-838-0437

  From: dennis rabalais <dennis_rabalais20...@yahoo.com>
  Date: Wednesday, 6 January 2013 1:18 PM
  To: LIST <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Subject: [TMIC] Spam email

        Hi group. There has been recent spam email going around. I just saw
that a spam email was sent to this group list and other contacts on my email
account. Please be careful when you have persons email addresses that only
contain a link to a website.

        Sincerely,
        Dennis Rabalais

        Sent from Dennis from Yahoo! Mail on LG Intuition.