Yes

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.

From: Tracey L. Black
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2013 5:19 PM
To: Kim Harrison; Cindy Budrow
Cc: Janice Nichols; tmic-list@eskimo.com; heyjude48...@aol.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Re: Attention -The TMIC List

yes

Tracey L. Black

Certified Insurance Service Representative

Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency

PO Box 3039, 132 Buford Avenue

Gettysburg, PA 17325

Phone:     717-334-6741, x 29

Fax:       717-334-3414

Office hours:   8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

My hours:       9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

   http://www.scic.com/files/CISRlogo_LoRes.jpg HODonFB

P Please consider the environment before printing

Insurance coverage cannot be bound or altered without confirmation from a licensed agent. If you do not hear from us within 1 business day, please re-contact us in case your information has not be retained. This message contains confidential information for use only by its intended recipients and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, and protected under the law (including Gramm-Leach-Bliley and HIPAA/HITECH). If you are not the named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use of, distribution of, copying, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal or civil penalties. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you.