I don't know what a spam folder is, but someone posted one of my comments to
this group on the main Transverse Myelitis website.  My whole name and
everything.
I never wanted this.  I just got home from the hospital.  Big setback.  Is
there any way to get my name off this website?  Whoever did that to me is not
nice.